Cladding Siding - Storm Shutters
Ullrich Aluminium supplies two series of aluminium storm shutters; Series 10 Storm shutters have been tested in controlled conditions to withstand hurricane force winds up to 190 kph.
Storm Shutters Series 10 technical data
- Substrate material - Aluminium
- Thickness mm: LT3 sheet: 0.7 (22 swg) 0.9 (20swg)
- Coatings and finishes: Powder-coated and Anodised
- Single sheet cover width: 460 mm
- Overlap cover width: 375 mm
- Efficiency rating: Tested in controlled conditions to withstand hurricane force winds up to 190 kph. Test reports are available on request from Wakefield Laboratories LTd, Albany, New Zealand.
Storm Shutters Series 29 technical data
Certain sheet types, grades and sizes may not always be available at all supply centres. Please enquire on stock availability before project commencement and we will endeavour to fulfil you order promptly from alternative sources.Dimensions are shown in mm, are nominal and may vary with types and grades of material. Diagrams and illustrations are schematic only.
Aluminium Castings - Aluminium Extrusions - Aluminium Finishes - Aluminium Ladders, Commercial - Building Products Division - Cladding, UlltraClad® - Decorative Metals - Download Brochures - Extruded Aluminium Bends - Fabricated Aluminium - Fasteners - Machinery - Marine Products - Sheet, Plate & Rollformed Aluminium - Welding Products - UlltraClad® Cladding -