Equipment and Machinery
- The TK 259 Adhesive
pneumatic machine is for the application of adhesive material on the cut
corner frames before their assembling, in any way carried out (with mechanical
corner joints or with crimping or with riveting).
- Only the sealing operation guarantees the connection against infiltration
of water, air, cold and noise.
- Moreover the non-anodized surfaces (due to the cutting operation) are
protected from any possible corrosion start.
- This machine is patented in the most important European countries.
any pedal control, a surface covered by a uniform coat of adhesive material
is offered to the operator.
- He has to touch this surface with the extremity of the profile and a
minimum quantity of adhesive will remain on the same. By releasing the
pedal the remaining material on the surface will return to the reservoir.
- A limited maintenance is required.
The adhesive material
It is a monocomponent product in transparent colour, packed in cartridges
of 310 gr. becoming a tough rubber because of the evaporation of its solvent.
It sticks on every metallic surface. It is long lasting and protects material
Aluminium Castings -
Aluminium Extrusions -
Aluminium Finishes -
Aluminium Ladders, Commercial -
Building Products Division -
Cladding, Wintec UlltraClad® -
Decorative Metals -
Download Brochures -
Extruded Aluminium Bends -
Fabricated Aluminium -
Machinery, Tekna -
Marine Products -
Sheet, Plate & Rollformed Aluminium -
Welding Products -
Wintec UlltraClad® Cladding -
Company Profile -
Contact Details -
Sales Centres -
Interesting Links -